The successor of the most successful Beamer III has received a full new look, the kite has been re-designed for even more performance.
The ease of use has also been improved.
- new profile for more performance
- sewn bridle
- coloured dyneema line set
- new backpack, groundstake, manual
- new coloured quad handles with kite killers
- cool new graphics
- Big Zipper -backpack
- dyneema line set
- new coloured HQ-Quad handles XL with kite killer and groundstake loop
- multilingual instruction manual
The wind ranges given are for guidance only. The wind speed in which the kite flies correctly and safely depends on the weight of the pilot, on air humidity, the length and strength of the flying lines, on the use the kite is being put to, i.e. recreational flying, landboarding buggying or other vehicles, and most importantly on the pilots skill.