|Flat Area (mē)||3.0||5.0||7.5||10.0|
|Flat Span (m/ft.)|
No matter if you want to play on snow, grass or at the beach, the APEX IV is the perfect engine.
- very easy handling results in quickly acquired flying skills
- excellent response and feedback on the bar
- forgiving flying behaviour
- excellent turn speed
- leash free safety-system
- new HQ-Powerkites.de Bar with chickenloop and safety-system
- perfect performance for beginners who want to progress
- regular features like free rotating bar, coloured lines, backpack etc.
- de-power bar with safety-system
- coloured lines
- high quality backpack
- video CD
- field Card
- HQ-Powerkites.de sticker
The wind ranges given are for guidance only. The wind speed in which the kite flies correctly and safely depends on the weight of the pilot, on air humidity, the length and strength of the flying lines, on the use the kite is being put to, i.e. recreational flying, landboarding buggying or other vehicles, and most importantly on the pilots skill.